AFIII Ozzy's "SATO" live

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Some video from our show last night performing "S.A.T.O." from Ozzy's "Diary of a Madman" album. Axe III with firmware 6.02 direct to FOH.
It was a great show. One of my Xitone's on stage went out on me though. Still has power but no sound. Ugh. :mad:
First gig with my new GMW Guitar Works polka dot V replica and really love that guitar. :hearteyes:

Last edited:
Some video from our show last night performing "SATO" from Ozzy's "Diary of a Madman" album. Axe III with firmware 6.02 direct to FOH.
It was a great show. One of my Xitone's on stage went out on me though. Still has power but no sound. Ugh. :mad:
First gig with my new GMW Guitar Works polka dot V replica and really love that guitar. :hearteyes:
EDIT: Just noticed the first 3/4 of the video that the audio and video are not in sync. Working to resolve.

Great choice. The solo in that song has always really stuck out as special to me. The shift at the 2:34 mark is the key. Fantastic job on the rhythm and lead. Amazing! Now if you guys would do the song Diary Of A Madman...

Oh, man ! I haven’t heard that song for so many years and that brought back some amazing memories.

You guys nailed it as always !

Back
Top Bottom