FM3 Ozzy's "No More Tears" Live

My Ozzy tribute performing "No More Tears". FM3 Direct to FOH and a Mission Gemini 2 and Friedman ASC-12 on the backline.
Question: if you had to choose btwn the Gemini2 and the Friedman FRFR...?
i'm looking to reinstate a backline with my current band (drummer refuses to use IEM)

DAT TONE!! Wow. Otherwise, it was perfect! ;)
You guys who've been using digital gear like this for a while maybe don't relate as much, since it's probably pretty second nature by now, but for a guy like me, coming from tubes and rack gear straight to the III, being able to come on a forum, and download someone else's work to create a badass-sounding preset, and the practically nonexistent effort that takes, is so cool, it makes me giddy.
Thanks for sharing!

DAT TONE!! Wow. Otherwise, it was perfect! ;)
You guys who've been using digital gear like this for a while maybe don't relate as much, since it's probably pretty second nature by now, but for a guy like me, coming from tubes and rack gear straight to the III, being able to come on a forum, and download someone else's work to create a badass-sounding preset, and the practically nonexistent effort that takes, is so cool, it makes me giddy.
Thanks for sharing!
Glad you got some use out of it!

That sounds great! Great band!

Now, if only someone came up with a preset that emulated the opening keyboard sounds for those of us who don't have a keyboard player!

My Ozzy tribute performing "No More Tears". FM3 Direct to FOH and a Mission Gemini 2 and Friedman ASC-12 on the backline.
Preset is included.
Scene 1: Main Rhythm
Scene 2: The Main Solo
Scene 3: Pre Solo with Dly for the little swells
Scene 4: For the long Dly trails at the end of the solo
Scene 5: The Slide Intro riff ( I use the wah instead)
Scene 6: I use for the chorus riff

I dig this preset--thanks for including it. I appreciate your use of the scene controllers to tweak the amp Drive and Master Volume. It really sounds luscious--and less than 70% CPU. This is an excellent demonstration of the FM3 capabilities. BRAVO!

Preset is included.
Scene 1: Main Rhythm
Scene 2: The Main Solo
Scene 3: Pre Solo with Dly for the little swells
Scene 4: For the long Dly trails at the end of the solo
Scene 5: The Slide Intro riff ( I use the wah instead)
Scene 6: I use for the chorus riff

So solid👍👍👍

Back
Top Bottom