Ozzy's "Diary of a Madman" Live

Awesome as always!

Coincidentally, I just got my FM3 delivered on Monday! Having both units now is the best of both worlds.

Thx Todd for being the inspiration to convince me to move to Fractal for everything I do when playing live, recording or rehearsing.

it’s made everything so much easier!

Awesome as always!

Coincidentally, I just got my FM3 delivered on Monday! Having both units now is the best of both worlds.

Thx Todd for being the inspiration to convince me to move to Fractal for everything I do when playing live, recording or rehearsing.

it’s made everything so much easier!
That’s awesome! Glad you’re enjoying the FM3.
Love having both units myself. I’ve basically only been using my FM3. Especially for gigging. I use my III for recording every now and then.

That’s awesome! Glad you’re enjoying the FM3.
Love having both units myself. I’ve basically only been using my FM3. Especially for gigging. I use my III for recording every now and then.

@bishop5150 - Do you use the FM3 pitch block for dropping your tuning live? I have with my AF3, but can’t gel with it on the FM3. Hoping the new pitch block somehow gets squeezed into the next firmware update.

@bishop5150 - Do you use the FM3 pitch block for dropping your tuning live? I have with my AF3, but can’t gel with it on the FM3. Hoping the new pitch block somehow gets squeezed into the next firmware update.
I do. I use it for a few songs to drop a 1/2 step and whole step. All hi gain stuff though nothing really cleanish.
It’s not as good as my Axe III but good enough to where my band or the audience don’t know that I’m doing it.
I have a video of Sabbaths “Children of the Grave” from last weekends show where I’m dropped a whole step. I’ll post it when I finish editing the video.

Last edited:
I do. I use it for a few songs to drop a 1/2 step and whole step. All hi gain stuff though nothing really cleanish.
It’s not as good as my Axe III but good enough to where my band or the audience know that I’m doing it.
I have a video of Sabbaths “Children of the Grave” from last weekends show where I’m dropped a whole step. I’ll post it when I finish editing the video.

Thanks. My church gig is where I'm avoiding it, where it's cleaner and I'm usually trying to pitch up a bit. I have used it to pitch down with my rock band at a rehearsal and probably would use it live for that stuff. I love to see videos of people using the AF3/FM3 live, and your are always great, so looking forward to it!

Back
Top Bottom