AFIII Ozzy's "Bark at the Moon" Live

Freaking awesome cover! I agree, Jake is by far the hardest Ozzy guitarist for me to nail. I'm glad I'm not the only one! The other guitarists, great as they are, are also highly logical players where as Jake is very much playing a style all his own. I just have to learn the parts, I can't always just guess logically where he's going. It's always a little work with him. I find Vivian Campbell during the early DIO Days the same way. He's from another planet at times.
Agreed. Both have very unorthodox styles.

Hello guys!!! Sorry to bother you with this,
anyone here can help to recreate this preset on Axe FX II? Amp, cab, drive and flanger settings would be a nice start point for me...

is it possible to open this preset in some software to see the settings??

Unfortunately I haven’t purchased my Axe FX III yet... 😞

Hello guys!!! Sorry to bother you with this,
anyone here can help to recreate this preset on Axe FX II? Amp, cab, drive and flanger settings would be a nice start point for me...

is it possible to open this preset in some software to see the settings??

Unfortunately I haven’t purchased my Axe FX III yet... 😞
Check out post #19 from the thread in this link below. This is basically my same preset from when I was using the AX8. Just use Fractool to convert it to the Axe-Fx II. I haven’t really changed anything from that except now I use the Axe III.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/video-from-our-house-of-blues-show.123733/

My Ozzy tribute Ozz performing "Bark at the Moon" at the House of Blues.
Axe-Fx III direct to FOH.
Preset included.
Scene 1: Main Rhythm
Scene 2: Rhythm with a volume boost
Scene 3: Flanger swirl
Scene 4: Lead

I love when a clip starts with "Make some f'in noise!" lol - awesome man!

Back
Top Bottom