OZZY OSBOURNE - BARK AT THE MOON

Thanks....think I would have nailed the solo better if I had more time lol....tough to nail that like the recording in only 2 takes lol

Note by note playing ain´t important. You got the attitude. And thats what´s count. I liked it.

It´s like Malmsteen. He plays fast and that´s cool, but he has the attitude in his vibrato and playing that is so great. Jeff Beck or Andy Timmons they feel every tone they play. Doug Aldrich has a badass style and he has a mean vibrato too. Different styles but same result. Great players..

If you mean what you play, you will play mean... IMO

Note by note playing ain´t important. You got the attitude. And thats what´s count. I liked it.

It´s like Malmsteen. He plays fast and that´s cool, but he has the attitude in his vibrato and playing that is so great. Jeff Beck or Andy Timmons they feel every tone they play. Doug Aldrich has a badass style and he has a mean vibrato too. Different styles but same result. Great players..

If you mean what you play, you will play mean... IMO

Thanks Kriig!...... I try to really push my solos but when trying to mimic others styles I go nuts trying to nail it sometimes. But, you are correct and I appreciate the positive feedback!

I did not double any tracks or pan (I'm not that great with recording best practices; still learning).....all single tracks for rhythm and lead parts with some EQ....little comp and stereo imagery.

The Amp was the Brit Silver with a TS808 drive and reverb/delay. I used one of the free OH IR cabs...can't recall which one.

This was pretty good bro, I love this song... so good memories, keep it up!!! I'd experiment with the doubled/panned rhythms, you'll be amazed at the difference \m/

Back
Top Bottom