Ozzy Osbourne "Bark At The Moon" Solo Preset

Keith White

Experienced
This preset was based off a factory preset but I changed a bunch of things and added the phaser.
Ozzy Osbourne Bark At The Moon. As I said in the video my band was going to play this but unfortunately my hands dont move as fast as they used to so dont lauugh at the end of the solo.
scene 3 and It is only good for the solo
scenes 1 and 2 are my go to for random raw rhythm for 80s.

Please let me know if you like it. Its nice to hear the feedback, good or bad, or ideas on how to make it better. That is how I learn.

Attachments

• ...80s Bark At The Moon.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
I was going to ask you. on the Hyseria V4 I noticed in the preset there are out 1 and 2 what would the out 2 be for?

I was going to ask you. on the Hyseria V4 I noticed in the preset there are out 1 and 2 what would the out 2 be for?
Out 1 goes to my 2 Friedman as 12s
Out 2 goes to front of house. Gives mr separate volume controls so i can turn up on stage and not affect the house mix

will that effect me just running my 2 Friedman ASC-12 power cabs if the out put 2 is in the chain? just curious. I don't play out so I don't need FOH out put but just in case I may want to leave them in there.

I have a question . How do you have your friedmen ASM-12's settings set up on the back of them? I have the ASC-12's and I want to make sure mine are set up right. this is how my settings are on both cabs. there are really nothing online nor the manual really shows you the best way for the settings.

This preset was based off a factory preset but I changed a bunch of things and added the phaser.
Ozzy Osbourne Bark At The Moon. As I said in the video my band was going to play this but unfortunately my hands dont move as fast as they used to so dont lauugh at the end of the solo.
scene 3 and It is only good for the solo
scenes 1 and 2 are my go to for random raw rhythm for 80s.

Please let me know if you like it. Its nice to hear the feedback, good or bad, or ideas on how to make it better. That is how I learn.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-05-23 .png
    Annotation 2020-05-23 .png
    331.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I have a question . How do you have your friedmen ASM-12's settings set up on the back of them? I have the ASC-12's and I want to make sure mine are set up right. this is how my settings are on both cabs. there are really nothing online nor the manual really shows you the best way for the settings.
I run them at 80% volume and no pad on the switch

I find you have to run them nearly wide open to get the umph out of the speakers

At 50% they do not perform well

Back
Top Bottom