Ozzy cancels all tour forever

I can thank Ozzy and Zakk for reinvigorating my enthusiasm for live shows. I had become jaded and envious in regards to concerts for a good decade, I stopped going to a lot of them because of that. Ozzy did a festival show in 2018 and throughout the set my smile got bigger and bigger until I was pretty much 15-year old RevDrucifer standing in a field watching one of my biggest influences and a legend onstage. Ozzy was all out of key and having a blast up there, Zakk was killing it, it was fucking perfect.

Thank you for everything, Ozzy!

Second row on the Blizzard of Ozz tour at Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, MD. Randy killed it! I was completely blown away.

I went to the No More Tours Tour in 1992...

Was he planning on retiring from touring back then already? I am surprised he made it this long considering his life style. Touring is very tiring. Hope he will stay long among us.

Sad news, but he had a long profesional career, considering his lifestyle.

I saw him maybe 15 years ago and was not a good show, the guy jus walked on the stage kind of talking, not singing, letting the people sing the choruses .... I guess it was a bad one.

I am guessing that you'll see a Las Vegas setting for Ozzy in the future, where he won't have to travel and can do multiple-week residencies. He's not done performing, he's done traveling.

Back
Top Bottom