Ozzy cancels all tour forever

So sad, saw the posts on twitter this morning, hopefully he can still release albums/recordings for a while.

This is too sad. I planned to visit his European tour with Judas Priest, but his got his injury, then was pandemic and now ww3, but I still hoped that sooner or later he'll be fine and I will see him on a stage. Now it's clear my dream to see Ozzy live will never come true.

As Slayer song said "god hates us all"

Last edited:
Sad news. One of my fondest concert memories is Ozzy w/Jake E Lee (Bark at the Moon tour) with Motley Crue special guest (Shout at the Devil) and Fastway opening. We had 3rd-row center seats. Other than Motley being so wasted they kept falling down (literally) it was an amazing show. wish like anything I had seen him with Randy.

Said the travel was the no-go. Possibly some sort of limited Vegas residency run perhaps? Time will tell.

Sad news. One of my fondest concert memories is Ozzy w/Jake E Lee (Bark at the Moon tour) with Motley Crue special guest (Shout at the Devil) and Fastway opening. We had 3rd-row center seats. Other than Motley being so wasted they kept falling down (literally) it was an amazing show. wish like anything I had seen him with Randy.
Fastway is a blast from the past . . . saw them open for Van Halen in 1982 from standing room only GA floor tickets.

Back
Top Bottom