AFIII Ozzy’s "Mr. Cowley" Live

did GMW make your guitar?
I have the GMW version but it's not the one in this video. The one I’m playing in this video I got off of ebay and had heavily modded.
I've only gigged my GMW once. I'm afraid of something happening to it. And it only has 21 frets so I'd have to bring another guitar for certain songs where I need the 22nd fret.
This is my GMW.
44F12E4F-5D51-454A-9E40-2D70ECF64262.jpeg

How is the guitar you got off of Ebay, did you put a Floyd rose, pickups and wiring?
Are the body, neck woods good?and frets good
Had the body routed for and installed a Floyd with a bigger brass block and had the wiring, pots and pickups changed out. Body, neck and frets are descent.

5 stars as usual... Damn!! And all your fault now, I am trying to learn Bark at the Moon with your great preset. Not over complicated chords, but if get a millisecond out of rhythm and it sounds shite... Tough one!

Thank you for the music

How is the guitar you got off of Ebay, did you put a Floyd rose, pickups and wiring?
Are the body, neck woods good?and frets good
Had the body routed for and installed a Floyd with a bigger brass block and had the wiring, pots and pickups changed out. Body, neck and frets are descent.

Man that kicks ass! Are you using IEM or a wedge or a backline of any kind. That tone is sick
Thanks!
I was using 2 Friedman ASC-12's on the backline.
But this video was in 2019. I've since sold the Friedman's and started using 2 Mission Gemini 2's.

Thanks!
I was using 2 Friedman ASC-12's on the backline.
But this video was in 2019. I've since sold the Friedman's and started using 2 Mission Gemini 2's.
I've got an ASC-12, mostly or maybe all I am hearing in the video is FOH? Is your out to FOH and to the Friedman same settings or is eq needed for FOH. I'd love to get to the simplified way to send same to FOH, maybe that's not a good idea? Total newb, I will have to try your 5153 patch. It's very good!

Back
Top Bottom