Ozzy’s Mama, I’m Comin Home (Preset included)

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Mama, I’m Coming Home performed by Ozz at The Aztec Theatre in San Antonio, TX. AX8 direct to FOH. Preset is included. Scene 1 is the rhythm, Scene 2 is for the melody fills he does in the verses, Scene 3 is the clean and Scene 4 is the lead.

Attachments

• Mama I'm Coming Home.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 112
What!!!! Great performance. Bishop you ROCK. Fantastic overtones and again the way you play all the solos is phenomenal. BRAVO to all at OZZ!

Nice work on the preset. I like your use of the high-end roll off on the boost. It gave a nice tone that cuts through without getting shrilly.

Thanks for sharing.

EDIT: oops, I checked out your preset from "I Don't Know", (different post)... I'll have to check this one out tonight

Nice work on the preset. I like your use of the high-end roll off on the boost. It gave a nice tone that cuts through without getting shrilly.

Thanks for sharing.

EDIT: oops, I checked out your preset from "I Don't Know", (different post)... I'll have to check this one out tonight
It's the same preset basically. Amp and cab block are the same just the fx settings are slightly different and the clean channel is more clean than the IDK preset.

Very nice!
I'm re-learing that tune today for an upcoming show...and its sort of encouraging to see that some of the glitches(for lack of a better term) in trying to do that song with electric are not just me. Please dont take that as a jab...its just that some of those moves are a real pain. Like that figure on top of the E at the end of the verse line.

Great job and tone.

It's the same preset basically. Amp and cab block are the same just the fx settings are slightly different and the clean channel is more clean than the IDK preset.
Do you use this one for “no more tears”? I’ve got your this my rig patch and another for hellraiser, they both do the zakk thing but I didn’t know if you had a specific one.

Do you use this one for “no more tears”? I’ve got your this my rig patch and another for hellraiser, they both do the zakk thing but I didn’t know if you had a specific one.
It's the same amp and cab block but I have a specific preset setup for the fx for No More Tears. The video for that one is almost done and I will post the video along with the preset.

Very nice!
I'm re-learing that tune today for an upcoming show...and its sort of encouraging to see that some of the glitches(for lack of a better term) in trying to do that song with electric are not just me. Please dont take that as a jab...its just that some of those moves are a real pain. Like that figure on top of the E at the end of the verse line.

Great job and tone.
Especially live. And after a few beers. LOL!

Ha! I feel that! If you're interested, I was dicking around with my tone for the clean part and found that adding a touch of a pitch block with an octave up gave it some life that I was sorely missing.
Interesting. I already use the pitch block for the detune but I’d like to try it.

Back
Top Bottom