AFIII Ozzy’s “You Can’t Kill Rock and Roll” Live

Wow, just wow !!
Is your plan Bishop to move this to the FM3 ? I think you are stereo XLR out mains , what do you do for local monitoring.....I think you had an ASC once ?

AX8 guy here pondering the next step ;)
Thank you

ps Tour Canada some time ;)

Love it. I send your videos to my friends!
Thank you guys for watching!

And thank you Matt!

I can’t express to you how much I love my rig. The Axe-Fx III and FC-12 is just a dream rig combination. While I am looking forward to the FM3, mainly just for convenience for out-of-town shows, I will definitely still be using my Axe III for the majority of the time.

Thank you and all the FAS team for an amazing product!

Wow, just wow !!
Is your plan Bishop to move this to the FM3 ? I think you are stereo XLR out mains , what do you do for local monitoring.....I think you had an ASC once ?

AX8 guy here pondering the next step ;)
Thank you

ps Tour Canada some time ;)
Yep! My presets are pretty straightforward and should load nicely on the FM3 except for a couple that have an acoustic simulator. Those I might have tweak for CPU or just use a regular clean instead. We shall see.

I’m stereo to FOH and use either a Mission Gemini 2, a set of ASC-12’s or a set of older XiTones for onstage monitoring. I have them on the backline with one on each side of the drum riser. I keep my CLR’s at home and use them for creating presets and practicing.

Back
Top Bottom