AFIII Ozzy’s “Mr. Crowley” live.

Sounds great! When was this gig? I was just in Houston last weekend. I would have come out if I had known you were playing.

Some video of my Ozzy tribute performing “Mr. Crowley” from our show at the House of Blues Houston. Axe-Fx III direct to FOH.

Thanks bishop really a great show sounded awesome the guitar tone sounded great..
What are you using on stage for your sound?
Absolutely killer.. great job :) I could learn a thing or to from your lead runs ;)

Killer!.. I'm curious about your stage/monitor levels. What kinda volume you at out of the ASC's, and how much do you rely have in monitor? Are you running the same backline volume on the other side of stage (and those guys don't bitch about it lol)? I'd be blasting on that stage. Thanks!

Killer!.. I'm curious about your stage/monitor levels. What kinda volume you at out of the ASC's, and how much do you rely have in monitor? Are you running the same backline volume on the other side of stage (and those guys don't bitch about it lol)? I'd be blasting on that stage. Thanks!
I'm definitely running loud since it's a big stage.
I keep the ASC on the other side of the stage slightly lower than my side so to spare my bass player and keyboardist a little. :p
I do have myself in the front of stage monitors as well.

Back
Top Bottom