AFIII Ozzy’s “I Don’t Know”

Looking at the nice guitar collection in the background too - a couple of EVH and a Lynch. Very cool!

And the track rocks, as always!

That tone is so killer. (And of course the playing is spot freakin on man!)
I hear like a doubler effect on that... super short panned delay?
Thanks man!
I double tracked it. I pre recorded one track and then recorded the other track while I shot the video.

Well I thought so, but wasn't sure. Thanks for telling me. I was about to flip out over this sound and how you got it in a single take!
Yeah, no other way to truly get that sound without double tracking. You can cheat it but it’s just not the same ya know?

Agreed. I was on a big thread a while back ( a few of them actually) where we were all searching for answers to that. It's what prompted my question.

Agreed. I was on a big thread a while back ( a few of them actually) where we were all searching for answers to that. It's what prompted my question.
Live I use a pitch detune set to +9/-9 ala EVH. It works good enough. I wouldn’t mind trying the Mimiq just to see how it does.

Awesome job as always! I would love to catch you playing live in the future whenever I get to visit family in San Antonio again.

In honor of the 40th anniversary of the “Blizzard of Ozz” here’s the opening track “I Don’t Know”.
Using my Axe-Fx III for the Randy Rhoads type tone created by @Moke and a backing track without the original guitar tracks.

Nice tone, guitars, and awesome playing! Love it!!! My era, too!!!

Back
Top Bottom