AFIII Ozzy’s “I Don’t Know” Live

You guys are insane. I remember a friend of mine who went to see a KISS tribute, and he said "it felt like I was seeing the young KISS, when they could jump around and be entertaining"........

Very very well done, young man!

My Ozzy tribute performing “I Don’t Know” at the House of Blues Houston. Axe III direct to FOH and 2 Friedman ASC-12’s on stage behind each stage scrim.

Rockin Roll
You guys are killing it man I love it!!! :cool:
Your singer sounds amazingly like Ozzie... Holy crap Ozzy would dig your band for sure.
And your killing that guitar Great Job bishop...Keep on Rocking in The Free World :D Awesome

Rockin Roll
You guys are killing it man I love it!!! :cool:
Your singer sounds amazingly like Ozzie... Holy crap Ozzy would dig your band for sure.
And your killing that guitar Great Job bishop...Keep on Rocking in The Free World :D Awesome
Thank you my friend!

Well Done!

You guys ever play up in DFW?
We will be playing the DFW area this November for the first time actually! We will be opening for the AC/DC tribute Back in Black at a big tribute festival Saturday November 9th at the Toyota Music Factory. We’ve been trying to get into the DFW market for years but there is already like 3 Ozzy tributes there so it’s been a tough market to get into. Looking forward to the show.

Back
Top Bottom