Ozgur's Axe Fx Ultra Recordings

Ozz Guitar

Hi guys I'll share my Axe Fx Ultra vidoes or recordings under this topic. Don't hesitate to give me some advice or ask any question...

My first video "was" Dream Theater - Fatal Tragedy http://forum.fractalaudio.com/ultra-std-recordings/67085-dream-theater-fatal-tragedy-solo-axe-fx-ultra.html you can see the topic.

And this is my new video...I wrote this solo in 2005 as a guitarist of Disenchant (Progressive Rock/Metal) band and you can find some example of tapping solo technique, sweeping, alternative picking...

My tone from Axe Fx Ultra: Rat dist + Usa Lead 2 (Amp) + 4x12 Recto2 (Cab) + Delay

Guitar: Ibanez Prestige Rg 1527 7 String Electric
Pre-Amp/Effects Processor: Axe Fx Ultra
DAW: Cubase 5
Camera&Lens: Panasonic GH3 + Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm

Hope you enjoy.

sadpolar7 All my videos recorded with same tone:) and it is exactly how I explained. Rat dist + Usa Lead 2 (Amp) + 4x12 Recto2 (Cab) + Delay(400ms) + Delay(800ms). The most important thing how you are mixing and mastering the song. Check my new video... same tone but sounding differently because of the mixing.

Thanks man! I appreciate the help. Also killer Marty solo! Keep it up!

QUOTE=Ozgur Turkekul;1039920]sadpolar7 All my videos recorded with same tone:) and it is exactly how I explained. Rat dist + Usa Lead 2 (Amp) + 4x12 Recto2 (Cab) + Delay(400ms) + Delay(800ms). The most important thing how you are mixing and mastering the song. Check my new video... same tone but sounding differently because of the mixing.

[/QUOTE]

Man you have amazing tone!! I got my Ultra 3 weeks ago and I'm still getting used to it,but I see that I can get extremely good tones if I learn how to use it like you!!

GREAT playing too!!

Hey man just saw your message,

Somebody's tone not gonna work for you because everybody have different guitars, sound interfaces, cables, playing style, picking strength etc...

Try to create your own tone and keep the things easy. For beginning try to find nice amp-cab combination then you can start to work on comp-gate and effects.

I think your problem is your signal chain, you have to put your pedal in the same location with the Axe Fx drive position. So you can try put your pedal in Fx loop from send return in an outs... You compress, noise gate and eq your pedal sound, thats why you gate this sound. For check you can shunt everything before the amp and than understand if is the problem or not...

Also that could be because of your input level, try to stay in green lights :D

Cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom