OwnHammer V4 Impulse Response Libraries

does anyone have the older V3 vector libraries they don't use anymore? (folder look like this, "412-GTR MES-ST V30-EN-08 D57m0", 396 IRs of the same mic on the same cab.) wtb the licence from you+OH.

Hi,
does anyone know where to put the low resonance frequency of the Diezel cab of the heavy hitters collection?
I read everything that I could find about low resonance but I am a little bit confused:
If I understand correctly the lrf is about 10% higher in a cab than in open air. A v30s resonance frequency is 75 hz which means it would go up to about 83 hz.
A G12k100 rf is 85, 10 % up gives us about 94 hz.
Those are the two speakers that Diezel offers it's cabs with.
The Herbert model in my axe fx 2 defaults at 110 hz. If i do the synth-in-front-of-the-cab procedure I can feel and hear my cab resonating at about 108 hz wich would correspond with the default value.
I am merely trying to understand the topic and learn about it, if anyone can chime in and explain, or, if someone, maybe even Kevin, knows the lrf for aforementioned cab - I'd be very grateful!

Thanks in advance,
Chris

If i do the synth-in-front-of-the-cab procedure I can feel and hear my cab resonating at about 108 hz wich would correspond with the default value.
I'm pretty sure that process is supposed to be used with a real cab... Not an IR.

Hi all. A few months ago i bought the IR of Vox AC-30 with blue alnico. Yesterday while i was preparing a song i realized that the cabinet with this IR sounds a bit louder that the stock one. Does anyone realized that? What can i do to get the same volume that the stock cab?

Hi all. A few months ago i bought the IR of Vox AC-30 with blue alnico. Yesterday while i was preparing a song i realized that the cabinet with this IR sounds a bit louder that the stock one. Does anyone realized that? What can i do to get the same volume that the stock cab?
Lower the level of the IR in the Cab block.

Yes that’s what i’m gonna do but i was asking if it was true that the volume is louder in theses IR’s
Could be. I've definitely encountered that before with 3rd party IRs. Could also be that it just cuts more and so appears to be louder.

Use your ears and the VU meter.

Back
Top Bottom