OwnHammer V4 Impulse Response Libraries

RE: EVM's, yes, it's a ways down the line, but there is going to be a "Fusion Collection" that has a ton of speakers and cabs based on popular combinations for those types of tones, playing styles, etc. 3 different kinds of EVM's, a few different types of G12-65's, Scholz, etc, etc. In the interim, in addition to the Studio Mix Collection, there's also the 212 MAR-66 Multi-Speaker Collection (ownhammer.com/212-mar-66) that has them also.
Since I just requested it (only a month ago), I wanted to say thanks for the new 412 MAR-CB EVM Expansion! Putting my money where my mouth is... I just picked this up and about 6 of your other libraries.

Just awesome!

Thanks for the kind words on the EVM guys, glad you're enjoying them and the other OH content! :)

For those who like their sound on the "brown" side, today I've just released the OwnHammer 412 EDVH Impulse Response Library. Highly recommended for those that like to rock out with their, ummm, guitar... out... ;) Also works very well with modern tones, I personally love the way the mids of the M25 files from this particular configuration sit in the mix for high gain, and the M20 is there if you need more hair on top. Mr. Jon is at it again with the clips, the dude is on fire. I seriously don't know how he does it...

Enjoy!

Currently using the CUT 07 IR.
Most useful 12L IR I've encountered thus far.
Cutting 150hz and 7000hz @6db in the Cab Block.
Nothing else.
Doesn't perfectly match my real cabs but comes closest yet.
Thanks again OH.

After seeing the name on the email (412 EDVH CAB) i was really hoping for the cab with its original speakers (Celestion G12 EVH) >.<

Currently using the CUT 07 IR.
Most useful 12L IR I've encountered thus far.
Cutting 150hz and 7000hz @6db in the Cab Block.
Nothing else.
Doesn't perfectly match my real cabs but comes closest yet.
Thanks again OH.

Exactly, it's what I'm using too! (in a mix with MAR-CB-H75)
The result is very close to my real cab(s).

I'm also cutting about the same frequencies, at 12dB.

Played a gig yesterday where I was in front of the FOH speakers, and the IR sounded excellent.

Last edited:
Exactly, it's what I'm using too! (in a mix with MAR-CB-H75)
The result is very close to my real cab(s).

I'm also cutting about the same frequencies, at 12dB.

Played a gig yesterday where I was in front of the FOH speakers, and the IR sounded excellent.

Cool.
FWIW
I've gone back to one of the V3 OH EVM-Thiel IRs I have (although I forget exactly why).
OwnHammer_112_THIELE_EV_L_57_05

What is different between OH1 and OH2 mix ?
Since Justin already answered the technical aspect of your question, I'll tell you what difference I hear sound wise. The OH1 has a little more midrange bite to it. The OH2 has more highs and lows. That's just my ears. I usually prefer the OH1.

Back
Top Bottom