OwnHammer V4 Impulse Response Libraries

New V4 Single Cabinet Library release today, the 112 DLXVRB. This library is based on a 1960's Fender Deluxe Reverb open back 1x12 combo, and features Celestion Vintage 30 and vintage Jensen C12R speakers. Mr. York came up with the following clips for it:

More info on the bits and pieces can be found in this thread on it HERE.

I'm telling you, this DLX is a MUST HAVE!!!! In less than a half-hour, I now possess the sweetest Deluxe Reverb I coulda hoped for in Qbeta2 , using Justin's recommended IRs from above, and there is obviously so much more to check out, there is magic in this one.. Loathe as I am to admit it here, this even made my Helix almost sound really good....

Just a heads up to those who actively look for OH news:

At current on a daily basis I am excessively busy, out of operational necessity I have my fingers in too many pies and I don't have a lot of time to engage in social media due to the back and forth. A close friend recommended a one directional outlet for this, so if anyone is wanting to keep up with what's going on in OH land, I'm going to be posting pictorial information on current activity (what I'm working on, etc) on the newly created OwnHammer Instagram page:

instagram.com/ownhammer (@ownhammer)

Already posted something there that I'm working that I've not mentioned publicly yet, if you're curious. :)

Thanks to everybody for the feedback, glad you all are enjoying the new content!

Excited about jumping into the OH world - but frightened. So many options. Will check out the freebies first! Thanks, @ownhammer

Don't be frightened.

Think of it like this: the more you spend, the more you save..... ;)

OH does offer some pretty great volume buying discounts, and they really do add up to some savings, if you wind up getting the bug, and ordering a variety of cabs.

You can buy great tone for the cost of going out for dinner. Great to be a player now. And, you really can't go wrong with any of the IR's. Thinking about grabbing some "clean" tone IR's as all of my bought one are 4x12 cabs

I love your cab IRs!

Will the upcoming Fender multi cab pack include the new 112 DLX cab?

Thanks! Glad you are enjoying them! :)

The Fend-USA Collection will have 6 cabinets, the 1x12 in the group being a USA made Hot Rod Deluxe. It's going to have a vintage CTS and some form of M25 for the speaker options. I've already shot the former, and been shooting various iterations of the latter to pick the one that works best with the cabinet.

Thanks! Glad you are enjoying them! :)

The Fend-USA Collection will have 6 cabinets, the 1x12 in the group being a USA made Hot Rod Deluxe. It's going to have a vintage CTS and some form of M25 for the speaker options. I've already shot the former, and been shooting various iterations of the latter to pick the one that works best with the cabinet.
Cool! Looking forward to it. :)

Currently I've settled on a 50%-50% mix of these IRs:

- "EV-L HG" (library: Marshall 1966B 2x12 Multi-Speaker)

and

- "H75-PR OH1F-06" (library: Marshall CB 1960B 4x12)

Similar to my real 2x12 cabinet.

That's until @ownhammer releases a true V4-library with the EV-L in it. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom