OwnHammer Studio Mix Libraries WAV Files Update

Any news on when the 112 and 212 products will be finished? Bought them both when they first came out and it's been a long while since the last update. Still less than half done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been through some REALLY tough times in the past few months. Things are now at the point where I am able to resume work and am almost done catching up on a 2 month back log of emails. The L-BB is loaded and will be sampled next, likely released next week with regular updates to follow over the next few months until completion. :)

I've been through some REALLY tough times in the past few months. Things are now at the point where I am able to resume work and am almost done catching up on a 2 month back log of emails. The L-BB is loaded and will be sampled next, likely released next week with regular updates to follow over the next few months until completion. :)

Hope all is well now. Glad to hear things are back on track for you. Life takes priority, your customers will be here for you when you're ready to release.

This is probably a stupid question but which sample rate wave file should I use to convert to ultra res for the axe2

So now that I'm running UltraRes, I'm finding the SS Median mixes to be PERFECT. Not to bright. Plenty of bass. Matches very well with the other ultra-res mixes from Fractal and TAF.

Hey, I hope everything is good now, Man. You deserve it!

Also, I had a question about my account on your site: I went back to download the .wav files for the '412-GTR MAR-CB MIX Vintage Speaker Collection' and it says "Download Attempt Limit Exceeded" by every file type. I only downloaded the .syx files once. Any help would be fantastic and greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Kevin you're ir's are my favorite by far. I hope you're doing well.

Thsnks for all your hard work.

Hi Kevin,

I bought the 1X12, 2X12, 4x12 vintage and modern several weeks ago. They are truly fantastic ans I use them a lot.

I have downloaded the files in wave format to convert them to ultrares. Everything worked fine but I noticed the SP mixes are not in the waves packages. A little bit disappointing as I rely a lot on them (thank you Scott P by the way). Is there a reason for this ?

Thank you. Hope you are doing well...

Hi Kevin,

I bought the 1X12, 2X12, 4x12 vintage and modern several weeks ago. They are truly fantastic ans I use them a lot.

I have downloaded the files in wave format to convert them to ultrares. Everything worked fine but I noticed the SP mixes are not in the waves packages. A little bit disappointing as I rely a lot on them (thank you Scott P by the way). Is there a reason for this ?

Thank you. Hope you are doing well...

I just downloaded one such file; you can see in the attached screen shot (of a subfolder) the SP files are there:

View attachment 20947

Priority right now is on finishing the 1x12 and 2x12 libraries, then.....

Kevin, I purchased the 1x12 and 2x12 offerings around Christmas time. I downloaded some additional files that you posted in February, and I converted the wav's to UltraRes when Cab Lab dropped.

Have you added even more speaker/mic variations that can now be downloaded at no charge to existing customers that already purchased in Dec 2013 like I did?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom