OWNHAMMER Multi-Mic Collections

Do you have any plans for a V30 16 Ohm cab? Perhaps a Diezel. I've found that in all cases of IR's I've used, I always prefer and use 16 Ohm. I personally find them better sounding than any 8 Ohm. I always go back to the Diezel HGE 16 Ohm as my personal favorite and Mesa 16ohm as second favorite. (sidenote, those shouldnt be in the legacy section of your site, should be right out front). When you released the V3 Mix Library I was disappointed that you only had the Diezel 8 ohm and no 16 so it didn't do it for me. My hope is that as you progress with Multicab/Multimic collections that at some point you will show some love to the 16 Ohm V30 speakers.

Wow,the new 412-GTR MAR-CB Pre-Rola M25 Multi-Mic Collection pack sounds GooD !
Tight,and just a lot of fun
I tend to go to the Artist Folder.

So in order to use these, we need cablab?
So the method of delivery has changed since a year or so ago?
We used to be able to load the files directly.
Just want to be sure because I would need to purchase Cablab.

So in order to use these, we need cablab?
So the method of delivery has changed since a year or so ago?
We used to be able to load the files directly.
Just want to be sure because I would need to purchase Cablab.
Yes.they have to be converted to sys.

Yet another massive strike with Ownhammer.
Single SM57m from the left (Multi Mic Collection) and mix of SM57 + Royer 121 (412-GTR_SUN_V30-EN-16_V3 pack) from the right side

Nice combo, thanks for sharing this recipe. I was using mesa EWH mix and SUN V30 Precise Modern 00 blended.
BTW do you guys recomend another recipes for high gain tones :D ?

The range of tools coming from Kevin, Mikko, TAF and Fractal on the IR front is mind blowing. This has been the most incredible advance beyond modeling and is so underrated.

Back
Top Bottom