OwnHammer Mid Gain Essentials

ownhammer

Power User
Vendor
Hey guys,

These will be slow going to bulk up content, but thought I'd at least get the ball rolling:

Mid Gain Essentials : OwnHammer.com - Store

One cab/speaker to start, and they not to be underestimated! This will also be a treat for those who have snagged the High Gain Essentials version of this combination, as you'll be able to hear the increase in chunk and touch for the Mid Gain versions.

More cabs and speakers to come! :)

Looking forward to purchasing this and all the high gain ones, but a quick question: Are the Studio Mix Libraries complete now?

Excited about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk using the world's most ironically named cell phone company; sprint.

fantastic !
really cool to mix these with the HGE as well. same cab/speaker with different mics gives plenty of options...

If the transaction was completed with an eCheck, the funds have to clear before the files are released. For future reference, best to send these kinds of questions through the website:

OwnHammer.com - Contact Form

Please shoot me a message through there and we can discuss, thanks!

Looking forward to purchasing this and all the high gain ones, but a quick question: Are the Studio Mix Libraries complete now?

This could be read one of two ways, so I'll answer both. :)

1) I'm still working on the 112 and 212. I just got done doing three straight weeks of database work on them, where combined I manually edited and/or added 50,000 rows. I couldn't see straight after that, and took a couple days over the weekend to do this. I'm sampling the next speaker for these 112 & 212 Studio Mix cabs as I type this.

2) I'm not planning on any new Studio Mix libraries right now. Later down the road, probably, but the Essentials I feel is the best way to go until I have a very, very large content base and can take on projects that are slower to fully materialize. Of late I also have become less inclined to do Nebula libraries as it exacerbates the same core ROI issue I have with where to appropriate my time and energy. Nothing is ever out of the question, but I can say with much certainty that I am going to go all out with the HGE and MGE (and possibly the LGE) libraries once I finish the 112 and 212 MIX stuff until I exhaust a lot of cab/speaker combinations in those sampling styles.

Right. I should have asked, "Are the current Studio Mix Libraries complete?"

Thanks for clarifying.

This could be read one of two ways, so I'll answer both. :)

1) I'm still working on the 112 and 212. I just got done doing three straight weeks of database work on them, where combined I manually edited and/or added 50,000 rows. I couldn't see straight after that, and took a couple days over the weekend to do this. I'm sampling the next speaker for these 112 & 212 Studio Mix cabs as I type this.

2) I'm not planning on any new Studio Mix libraries right now. Later down the road, probably, but the Essentials I feel is the best way to go until I have a very, very large content base and can take on projects that are slower to fully materialize. Of late I also have become less inclined to do Nebula libraries as it exacerbates the same core ROI issue I have with where to appropriate my time and energy. Nothing is ever out of the question, but I can say with much certainty that I am going to go all out with the HGE and MGE (and possibly the LGE) libraries once I finish the 112 and 212 MIX stuff until I exhaust a lot of cab/speaker combinations in those sampling styles.

Ok, just to clarify, the documentation I have for the 112 and 212 cabs lists 18 speakers and I believe there’s currently 9 completed. These are the same 18 speakers as in the 412 Marshall Vintage collection. Am I reading this right Kevin that you will complete these 18 speakers but there won’t be the equivalent of the Marshall Modern collection for the 112 or 212 cabs?

Last edited:
The HGE version was my first experience of the Lynchback, it's a great sounding speaker so I'll pick this one up too!

Ok, just to clarify, the documentation I have for the 112 and 212 cabs lists 18 speakers and I believe there’s currently 9 completed. These are the same 18 speakers as in the 412 Marshall Vintage collection. Am I reading this right Kevin that you will complete these 18 speakers but there won’t be the equivalent of the Marshall Modern collection for the 112 or 212 cabs?

I've actually bumped that to 20 since then. :)

I may do a Modern Speaker Collection, however if I do it won't be at the top of the queue, and will certainly take a while to put together.

luccio2008 and a couple other guys who may be lurking on this thread, I have some interesting information.

I found out that the delay was caused not by your payment method, but by PayPal via Uncle Sam. See the attached image. This has happened for 75% of the transactions today. The API integration on my site waits until it gets a status update from PayPal that the funds have cleared until it releases the files. Since PayPal is holding them for whatever this is (the information link comes up with a page not found on their site, go figure) I am checking the store framework periodically to manually approve and release the files.

This year man, I swear, Murphy's Law just plain needs to find somebody else to pick on... :lol

Attachments

• gubment-cheeze.jpg
    gubment-cheeze.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 45
Dam it!, i just bought an overdrive pedal and im already over my purchasing monthly quote.....

Next month Andy i will give this a go!.

I've actually bumped that to 20 since then. :)

I may do a Modern Speaker Collection, however if I do it won't be at the top of the queue, and will certainly take a while to put together.

luccio2008 and a couple other guys who may be lurking on this thread, I have some interesting information.

I found out that the delay was caused not by your payment method, but by PayPal via Uncle Sam. See the attached image. This has happened for 75% of the transactions today. The API integration on my site waits until it gets a status update from PayPal that the funds have cleared until it releases the files. Since PayPal is holding them for whatever this is (the information link comes up with a page not found on their site, go figure) I am checking the store framework periodically to manually approve and release the files.

This year man, I swear, Murphy's Law just plain needs to find somebody else to pick on... :lol

Thanks for the clarification Kevin,

Looking forward to the updated speakers :)

Also, I just bought the MGE, had my payment go to pending and it took a couple of hours for PayPal to approve the payment and maybe another 30 minutes or so before I got the email from Ownhammer that the download was ready! Looking forward to having a play now!!!

My Favorite

Hey guys,

These will be slow going to bulk up content, but thought I'd at least get the ball rolling:

Mid Gain Essentials : OwnHammer.com - Store

One cab/speaker to start, and they not to be underestimated! This will also be a treat for those who have snagged the High Gain Essentials version of this combination, as you'll be able to hear the increase in chunk and touch for the Mid Gain versions.

More cabs and speakers to come! :)

I bought this today and WOW! This has quickly jumped to the top of my favorite IR's. It seems to work with every amp and sounds great! I am psyched because i think i have finally found my go to IR. With so many choices i was constantly trying to figure out which cab went well (in my opinion) with a specific amp. I can tell you this goes with everything. This has been the best IR purchase i have made. Great Job!

Back
Top Bottom