Ownhammer - Marshall TV Cabinet - EDVH Speaker - V3 Library - Tone Test

tell my about the bass sound.. in this recording ;)

yeah.. the rest sounds good to LOL

Thanks for the comments and kind words!

Ahhh the bass tone!

It is Spectrasonics trilian, with two parallel processes running on busses, different types of distortion, a lot of filtering and blending. I literally tweak it on every mix i do but this one it seems to sit there just nicely, but punch through at the same time!

THe EDVH in the Bogner was the best IR I have ever heard and have put it in all my patches, but have been looking forward to this , yes!!!!

Hey all,

Check out the new Marshall TV Cabinet impulses from Kevin at Ownhammer. These things are fantastic!

Listen for yourself!

Enjoy

Justin

Hey everybody,

I completely re-tracked this riff again but this time with the PR20-75 speaker in the Marhsall TV cabinet. Thanks to Guitarjon for recommending this speaker, it really does have a lot more bite in the mid-range!

Enjoy!

I've been looking for that perfect mid-range cab/element combo that has THAT certain clank and bottom that im looking for. These marshalls seem to be the cure atm!

Hey everybody,

I completely re-tracked this riff again but this time with the PR20-75 speaker in the Marhsall TV cabinet. Thanks to Guitarjon for recommending this speaker, it really does have a lot more bite in the mid-range!

Enjoy!

Awesome Justin!
The EDVH works wonders in the TV cab for 8 string stuff too btw.
The PR20-75 one is very versatile in this speakers though.... Love it.
Great demo's man!

Awesome Justin!
The EDVH works wonders in the TV cab for 8 string stuff too btw.
The PR20-75 one is very versatile in this speakers though.... Love it.
Great demo's man!

Nice to know, i sold my 8 string while back and will get my new Jackson DKA8 soon, so a lot o f 8 string stuff is going to be down :D

Back
Top Bottom