OwnHammer Heavy Hitters question

I just bought the Heavy Hitters pack but I'm not seeing the cabs that have a mix of cabs and mics. All I see are the cabs with one setting. Does anyone know how I get the cab blends?I found a YouTube video that someone was using the OH 412 V30 JS cab, but as you can see, I'm not seeing the JS version. I'm pretty sure it's the same cab pack. Anyone have experience with the Heavy Hitters cab pack? Any help is appreciated. Thanks :)

Attachments

• Cabs.png
    Cabs.png
    423.6 KB · Views: 19
your in the single mic folder, go to the mixes
I dont have them. Ive uploaded a pic of my file structure.
Ive been doing some research and I think I might have gotten the wrong pack? I got mine from fractals site and it looks like those are only "Player Packs" and don't include the entire pack that OwnHammer has on their site... Which means I'm pretty much out of $40 because I really want those cab blends. Is it worth it to re-buy them to get the blends?

Attachments

• Cab2.png
    Cab2.png
    407.2 KB · Views: 13
Yeah, I think I bought from the wrong site. Damn. I really want those A1 Picks. Do you think it's worth it to get the blends?

I almost always prefer mixes over single mic ir's. That being said, you could always blend in the cab block and try to get there.

Back
Top Bottom