Ownhammer - Bogner Cabinet G12C Impulse V3 Mix Libraries - Heavy Tone Test

My ass hurts. I just got knocked out of my chair and landed on it. Come to think of it my face kind of hurts too... :lol

Totally a sleeper speaker in the collection. A lot are going to mistakenly look past it I'd wager as it's not an in-store a-la-carte item speaker (the actual physical speaker, I mean), which would be a shame. Thanks very much for pointing this out for everybody! :)

WOW. i'd love to see how this preset sounds in my rig. probably too bright, but i'm curious.

i didn't get the bogner cab set... yet :)

Hey all,

Another quick tone test with these new amazing impulses!

This time its a Bogner 4x12 with a G12C speaker. This one might be my favourite at the moment but see what you think!

Enjoy.

Justin

[SOUNDCLOUD][/SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/justin-woodward-music/ownhammer-bogner-cabinet-g12c-impulse-v3-beta-tone-test

Amazing tone and chops! Is that a greenback? I've got some serious appetite for those flavours these days!

My closest exposure has been to a 5150 III 4x12 with Eddie's greenbacks and I'm in love!

Last edited:
where can i buy this cab? I must say I am a bit confused with ownhammer web site...

I cant seem to find any pack for the V3 cab, and since there is sooo much different cab, i am kind of frozen and not buying things...
i must say i love the free cab we got from them recently (v30 mesa i think)

is it this cab? : 412-GTR BOG-ST GC-12 V3 MIX - $5.00 : OwnHammer.com - Store

i dont mean to bash ownhammer, I love the cab and all, i just wish it would be simpler for noobs like me to get some kind of "cab pack" V3 (or maybe im just blind and cant find the right link?)

peace

Nico

where can i buy this cab? I must say I am a bit confused with ownhammer web site...

I cant seem to find any pack for the V3 cab, and since there is sooo much different cab, i am kind of frozen and not buying things...

i dont mean to bash ownhammer, I love the cab and all, i just wish it would be simpler for noobs like me to get some kind of "cab pack" V3 (or maybe im just blind and cant find the right link?)

peace

Nico

Yeah you've got the right one there!

I don't think that's bashing, it's your opinion really and it's actually honest feedback

Purrflavor acquired, really nice and dig the bogner selection too! It has really nice midrange tightness. I can't get enough of these all impulses now. I am distracted of writing my bands songs because i need to play with 'em constantly, just too effin many nice choices :D

Purrflavor acquired, really nice and dig the bogner selection too! It has really nice midrange tightness. I can't get enough of these all impulses now. I am distracted of writing my bands songs because i need to play with 'em constantly, just too effin many nice choices :D

Yeah this speaker in this cabinet are my favourite right now! I know, it's so easy to get lost in all of them, they're so good!

peace

Nico

I actually love the way Kevin from Ownhammer is doing this lately, because I've spent tons of money on Cab Packs over the past year and a half, only to realize that I prefer the sound of one speaker. This way, for $5.00 I can try out one speaker and if it doesn't float my boat no biggie. I just dislike dropping $30.00 for a bunch of speakers that don't appeal to me. I've realized that I prefer V30's a lot lately, but for five bucks I'm gonna try the Lynchbacks that OH just put out and if I like them great....if not into the trash they go. At which point I will drop another five dollars on another speaker :lol

In an effort to help, including the current 6 links at the top of the home page (4 in the V3 Mix Libraries headed quick nav menu on the left, and 2 in the V3 Mix Libraries section that is at the top of the page) that go to the V3 Mix libraries (including an image of my Mills cab with "V3 MIX" overlayed on it) I've just added a 301 redirect to the V3 Mix Libraries container for the url:

ownhammer.com/v3mix

I have it set up so it doesn't matter if there is a www. in front or not.

Hope this is beneficial, if not only for personal use but also for use in having a quick link handy to mention on forums, social media, etc. :)

Last edited:
Are you planning on doing the lynchback in the bogner cab?

Blanket answer is all speakers in all cabs at some point over the next year or two it takes to do it. Specifically, the Lynchback will make its way to the "412-GTR BOG-ST" this month. :)

Back
Top Bottom