I’m sure Kevin will chime in, but I think it really depends on what amp model. These don’t seem too bassy so just keep hitting the low cut a little until it sounds right to you.

Thanks for quick reply))
However i bought this pack, and it sounds great in my HBE preset. Good work Kevin!

P.S. I really hope you will produce Slo100 cab with legend12 speaker;)

I'll definitely be doing more speakers in this cab, however for right now the new library covers the general sound of old greenbacks very well. I'll be focusing a lot on diversity this year, so while I am going to be tempted to get into stretches of things that I personally am interested in (and I am a HUGE Marshall and Marshall lineage fan), I'm going to try to work to cover different kinds of ground, and cover them HARD. Lots of super cool stuff with similar impact as this in the queue for this year. :)

- K

Blackbacks

Got it. Will dig in tonight. I use an OwnHammer V30Vintage mix for FOH when playing live that sounds killer but I would like a Greenback to more match my onstage cabinet. This should be the ticket.

Couldn't help myself....... Grabbed the Summary folder and GNR A as the 1st IR out of the voluminous amount of IR's in the bundle and hit a home run right away. I will look at some more later tonight but I already love this IR and it will replace my current FOH IR for the gig I have this weekend. Thanks for the great work.

I´ve purchased this Pack and tried the MRBW Raw 57 IR yesterday live. At home it sounded really good, with a fast, not boomy bass response.
At the gig my guitarsound seems to dissapear in the Mix, so I changed back to my usual Live IR in the first break.
Also I was searching for different colours of the Single Mics - but there are no folders for every different speaker? Only GNR, Med and Raw?
A lot of Mics but no really different Speakersounds......mmh...I´m a little bit dissapointed.

I'll definitely be doing more speakers in this cab, however for right now the new library covers the general sound of old greenbacks very well. I'll be focusing a lot on diversity this year, so while I am going to be tempted to get into stretches of things that I personally am interested in (and I am a HUGE Marshall and Marshall lineage fan), I'm going to try to work to cover different kinds of ground, and cover them HARD. Lots of super cool stuff with similar impact as this in the queue for this year. :)

- K
Can’t wait to see what’s coming next from OH. Personally hoping for a couple more fender amp irs. A Jensen C12N would be awesome!

The MED RIP from the Core Mixes Quick Start folder is AMAZING!

Pair it up with the Brit Silver, crank the master to 10, keep the drive at like 3 or 4 and prepare to sound f'n amazing. I can't stop playing this setup with my PRS Custom 22.

I've never been this impressed with a single library.

I´ve purchased this Pack and tried the MRBW Raw 57 IR yesterday live. At home it sounded really good, with a fast, not boomy bass response.
At the gig my guitarsound seems to dissapear in the Mix, so I changed back to my usual Live IR in the first break.
Also I was searching for different colours of the Single Mics - but there are no folders for every different speaker? Only GNR, Med and Raw?
A lot of Mics but no really different Speakersounds......mmh...I´m a little bit dissapointed.

Hi Hubi, have you watched the walkthrough video? It explains a few things:

For live shows I recommend using different IR's than in the studio.
Try starting with the GNR voicing and mixes like the OH3, SP2 and CL1 and 2.
M+ files could also work well.

Good luck!

Another samlpe of the great OH Marshall ir's. They sound great with any amp so far. here is with the Brownface preset from Moke's "Clean to Mean" Preset Pack using scene 4 and again my favorit OH 412 MAR MED CL2-M+ ir....very smooth

Lately I've been testing the Helix Native plugin that haven't had a chance to try those cabs,your playing remind me of Larry Carlton

Back
Top Bottom