OwnHammer 4x10 SVT beta IR demo

swass

Power User
Here's a quick clip I did with an OwnHammer SVT Bass IR which is one of Kevin's "mix" beta files. Literally, "off the cuff" approach to it not knowing how it would turn out. After a couple tries I think I got it to sound somewhat cohesive. I tried to let the bass be predominant in the clip with all else kept in some form of coherent context. I've been so busy as of late with not much time but felt an obligation to push something out the door for Kevin. Easter weekend... great opportunity!... sort of :D So if the clip sounds a little rushed... my apologies.

The bass was done with the SVT sim and a beta "mix" IR. The bass used was an older Ibanez SoundGear,(made of Padauk and Bubinga w/ebony fretboard) from mid 90's with stock active EMG PU's. Heavier than a Les Paul but killer tone.
The guitars were done with my 74 body,78 neck Fender Strat. The amp sim used was the "Brit Super" on both tracks panned hard. The left side I used a, "Bog EDVH" mix IR and the right IR was a, "Bog M BB 75" mix IR. Don't remember exactly the IR's used for the guitars but they were both one of the RAW files

Just a smidgen of post processing just to glue it together a bit more.:D

Last edited:
doh! I was looking at the total running time at the right side of the clip rather than the time location on the left. I meant to say at 1min15sec. Sorry about that! lol

No worries at all jimfist... I've had to deal with this uni-brow and snaggle tooth my whole life. So a little musical criticism... ppft!... that's nothing. :lol Glad you dug the clip.:encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom