OwnHammer 112 DLXVRB - FAS Q3 Deluxe Verb

Sounds very good - what´s sounds better - the Player or the IR?

how does it sound with very clean Deluxesettings, funkystuff etc?

Sounds very good - what´s sounds better - the Player or the IR?

how does it sound with very clean Deluxesettings, funkystuff etc?

I'm glad you dig the tones. I think it sounds great for funky stuff. I LOVE using a tele through this cab with the Deluxe Verb amp sims, so you get warmth when you want it and snap when you dig in.

I'm a little biased towards this cab though. I got it when I was twelve years old, recorded with it, toured with it, and then stupidly sold it to my brother. Now it's his main recording amp, and I've been kicking myself for getting rid of it, but in all honesty, I could not be happier with how this library turned out. It really feels like I have my amp back.

Sound outstanding! I'll have to pick the cabs up. Would you be able to provide preset?

Here you go. The Drive, Amp, and Cab all have X/Y states. I use the Looper to play the part and then tweak the tone without hearing string noise. Guitars used were a '98 Fender Tele (with rosewood fretboard) and a Hagstrom Super Viking. Have fun!

Attachments

• JY OH DELUXE REVERB 2.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 56
Is this the exact same C12R in the 112 DLX library?

Thanks!

I don't know if it's the exact same one that's in the 112 DLX library, but comparing them side by side, the DLX has more upper midrange and bite to it and has a slightly boxier feel (due to the smaller cabinet). The DLXVRB is a bigger cabinet that feels a bit warmer. Tonally, they're apples and oranges.

Here you go. The Drive, Amp, and Cab all have X/Y states. I use the Looper to play the part and then tweak the tone without hearing string noise. Guitars used were a '98 Fender Tele (with rosewood fretboard) and a Hagstrom Super Viking. Have fun!

Hmmm... never seen this before but, when I try to import, the grid is empty... Any ideas? When I open the SYX with AxeFxSend 2.01, I see the representation of the grid but I can't get the preset to load into my AxeFx XL. :(

Hmmm... never seen this before but, when I try to import, the grid is empty... Any ideas? When I open the SYX with AxeFxSend 2.01, I see the representation of the grid but I can't get the preset to load into my AxeFx XL. :(

Are you on FW 3.00b2? If you're on an earlier FW, I don't think the preset will show up. That would be my only guess.

Are you on FW 3.00b2? If you're on an earlier FW, I don't think the preset will show up. That would be my only guess.

You nailed it... I just upgraded the FW and now all is good. I didn't think of this initially as there was another preset from Axe-Change site that I was also having issues with but the description (wrongly) claimed to be Q1.xx!

I bought the new OH IRs... which IRs did you have in the user slots? Or was it a mix?

Thanx for responding.

Back
Top Bottom