Own Hammer - Mix IR's Mix Bundles - Modern/Vintage

IIRC, The 1x12 and 2x12 collections are long enough wave files to convert already, the 4x12 collection isn't until he updates them! If Fractal has the ability to convert the 4x12's they must exist, just haven't been made available yet! I'm sure it won't be long!

IIRC, The 1x12 and 2x12 collections are long enough wave files to convert already, the 4x12 collection isn't until he updates them! If Fractal has the ability to convert the 4x12's they must exist, just haven't been made available yet! I'm sure it won't be long!

I thought you could get the Celestion Alnico Silver 4x12 in the Ownhammer/Fractal Studio Mix (ultrares collection) Wasnt the 4x12 in the modern/vintage packs as unconverted version ?

Last edited:
I thought you could get the Celestion Alnico Silver 4x12 in the Ownhammer/Fractal Studio Mix (ultrares collection) Wasnt the 4x12 in the modern/vintage packs as unconverted version ?

Yes, that is in that collection. Everything from the Studio Mix (412, 212, 112) through Feb 7 is in that collection.

Hi Scott

While you're on :D . What mix do you recommend for the Plexi 5OW High
Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom