Own Hammer Free Software

trancegodz

Fractal Fanatic
Own Hammer Free Software

Scott’s posts about OwnHammer made me check out what they have to offer.
So far I have just used what comes with the Axe FXII, and I haven’t bought CabLab yet since I don’t have any third party IR’s to mix.

I was checking out their Studio Mix Libraries and saw they have some free Axe FXII related software.

Are any of you using any of these free programs and if so how do you like them?

Axe-O-Matic DSP is an Impulse Response (IR) Utility for the Fractal Audio Systems AxeFx and AxeFx II.

OwnHammer.com - aomDSP

Axe-O-Matic is a unique tool that allows conversion between the following input and output file types

OwnHammer.com - Axe-O-Matic

Dumpster is an offline editor for the Fractal Audio Systems MFC-101 Midi Foot Controller.

OwnHammer.com - Dumpster

Does Cab Lab make all of the OwnHammer software unnecessary, or will the OwnHammer software do things CabLab don’t do? Does CabLab do things the OwnHammer software doesn’t?

AOM DSP is a great app which is far more in-depth (but also more complicated) than cab lab. Sadly, its creator, Lynn Oliver, passed away a while back (he posted here as LMO - he was a really nice, helpful guy). I don't see myself switching over to cab-lab until AOM no longer works on my computer. I'll be skipping the upgrade to mavericks because I use AOM DSP too often.

Last edited:
AomDSP is great but it doesn't support the latest FAS IR file format (Producer Packs).

Are any of you using the Dumpster offline editor for the Fractal Audio Systems MFC-101 Midi Foot Controller?

Back
Top Bottom