Overwriting stock cabs by mistake ?

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor
Wondering if it's possible to overwrite stock cabs ? I wanted to capture a few IRs and assuming they were going to one of the user cabs bank, I didn't look and apparently, I stored them over stock cabs (F 0001 and 0003). How is it possible to get the stock cabs back ?

stock cabs bug.jpg

Wondering if it's possible to overwrite stock cabs ? I wanted to capture a few IRs and assuming they were going to one of the user cabs bank, I didn't look and apparently, I stored them over stock cabs (F 0001 and 0003). How is it possible to get the stock cabs back ?

View attachment 66059
Does seem unlikely... what happens if you hit refresh button on the right there? Does the front panel show the same thing? Basically, my immediate suspicion is display issue in Axe-Edit Cab picker, not overwritten factory IR memory...

I forgot to specify that this happened weeks ago. Yes, I refreshed the cab list many times...

I forgot to specify that this happened weeks ago. Yes, I refreshed the cab list many times...
Weeeeiiiird... Think FAS Support is going to have to help there. IIRC some very early III's were shipped with missing banks, and I think the support team was able to help folks with a remote install, as it's really only something that can be done at FAS HQ normally

Weeeeiiiird... Think FAS Support is going to have to help there. IIRC some very early III's were shipped with missing banks, and I think the support team was able to help folks with a remote install, as it's really only something that can be done at FAS HQ normally

Yes, this.

It's not the only weird thing with my Axe. The very first preset keeps on disappearing and that slot becomes empty - even if it names still appears in the preset manager page. But I think I'm not the only one who have experienced that

The very first preset keeps on disappearing and that slot becomes empty - even if it names still appears in the preset manager page. But I think I'm not the only one who have experienced that
I've seen Cliff comment on I think - they are trying to track down the cause.

Thanks. Btw I don't use the stock cabs that I erased so it's not a problem for me but I thought I'd share that bug !

I didn't contact them, with the current sanitary situation I think they might not work, or at least this isn't a priority.

I didn't contact them, with the current sanitary situation I think they might not work, or at least this isn't a priority.
I say report it.

Maybe it's not the highest priority thing, but something definitely seems wrong, and hwo knows, it might help them track down the "The very first preset keeps on disappearing" bug. I'm sure they know how to put your report on the bottom of the pile if they think that's appropriate :)

It's not the only weird thing with my Axe. The very first preset keeps on disappearing and that slot becomes empty - even if it names still appears in the preset manager page. But I think I'm not the only one who have experienced that

Yes, this happens on my Axe as well. I've just accepted it and don't use any preset in 00.

Back
Top Bottom