Output Settings Fever

CactusTone

Inspired
Hoping someone can help me confirm the proper Output settings for a specific live performance scenario:

I'm using Axe II to run my personal monitored sound to a Friedman ASM-12 in mono from "Output 1 Left" XLR. I also want to run a mono signal to FOH. If I'm using "Output 1 Left" to the Friedman, and want to get the exact same tone to the FOH using "Output 1 Right" XLR, do I set the I/O menu's "Output 1 Mode" to "Copy L->R"?

Finally, will my Preset Block's "Input Select" settings need to be set to anything specific to assure the correct mono signal is reaching the Output 1's L/R for dual mono correctly, or is that something completely unrelated?

Thanks in advance for any help!!!!

The Copy L->R will do what you want, but if you aren't using stereo presets, both should already have the identical signal as far as I know.

I don't think you need to worry about the input.

The Copy L->R will do what you want, but if you aren't using stereo presets, both should already have the identical signal as far as I know.

I don't think you need to worry about the input.
Awesome, Thanks! Forgive the stupid question, but how would I know if my patches are set up in stereo? Is there a specific block that controls that, or a parameter within a staple block that gets adjusted?

Good question... It comes down to how your blocks are set. Some blocks have settings for panning.

How do you monitor yourself when you play? Just with one ASM? If so, and you like what you hear, then the Copy option is the simplest solution.

Back
Top Bottom