Implemented Output Parametric EQ

brianv4

Fractal Fanatic
My wish is for a global output parametric EQ. As it is now I have to add the block to all my presets and if I need to make any adjustments I have to go thru each one.

Any one else that would like a global parametric in addition to the graphic eq?

Last edited:
with Global Blocks coming soon, you can do this in the Preset, and adjust it once, affecting all linked presets/blocks.

PEQ for global EQ would be fantastic. Much easier than putting a PEQ block at the end of all presets and possibly having to reorganize blocks...

+1
I wished for something similar. Global EQ is extremely useful when you need to quickly adjust your monitor sound to different types of room, different types of monitors, IEM, earplugs etc. Having the ability to switch between parametric and graphic EQ, and be able to store and bypass different Global EQ settings would save a lot of time at soundcheck.

Global EQ is extremely useful when you need to quickly adjust your monitor sound to different types of room, different types of monitors, IEM, earplugs etc. Having the ability to switch between parametric and graphic EQ, and be able to store and bypass different Global EQ settings would save a lot of time at soundcheck.

+1

+1

I just stumbling arround, to correct my monitor too, findout that GEQ is not powerfull enough. missing the 3k dip cannot be corrected.

I think @2112 in one of his videos explained why he used EQ blocks instead of the global EQ, and I think he's really on to something. EQ blocks, both parametric and graphic, can be saved as global blocks, so when you adjust the EQ of one preset, it will apply for all presets using that saved global block. You can have several saved global blocks for different amp/cab combos. Also, it can also be easily accessed from the performance screen for fast editing, and you can have separate EQ's for all four outputs, with modifiers attached if necessary. It will maybe use more CPU, but I'm going to try this and see if there's really any drawback to this.

Back
Top Bottom