Output levels not balanced

Cmat327

Hey guys!
I have been using the exchange to try out some different patches and most sound just fine.
I am having an issue though with the Glen Delune free patches with the output being at different levels and I can't seem to correct the issue. The difference is pretty substantial but I've tried the amp settings in the patch, my overall settings in edit but can't seem to correct it, any suggestions?

Most people balance levels with the Level control in the Amp block. It's good to stick to the same thing when possible.

The Output block MAIN slider is also per Scene, so your levels will change once you start using those.

Thank you - I think I may have tried the amp block and the main out slider per scene route.
The signal changes but still remain out of balance though- I don't see a way to adjust the in/ out signal individually but I'm sure there is a way- I tried to poke around for maybe a half hour but didn't want to mess anything up so I figured I'd get some suggestions here..
Also I haven't installed V8 yet so things may change after I do that.
Thank you for the help!

Hey guys!
I have been using the exchange to try out some different patches and most sound just fine.
I am having an issue though with the Glen Delune free patches with the output being at different levels and I can't seem to correct the issue. The difference is pretty substantial but I've tried the amp settings in the patch, my overall settings in edit but can't seem to correct it, any suggestions?

The levels on this one are even. Don't know what happened to the other one but I've been using it live for months and it's not unbalanced. Here is the link for the one I just updated. Go get it guys!! http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=5514

Hey guys sorry I didn't explain myself clear on that one- what I meant was that I didn't see a way to adjust the left and right levels individually on the VU meter page.
On the amp block and the output block they seemed set good so I didn't know what was happening.
Anyway I contacted Glenn and he got back to me right away and sent the new patch- what a great guy!!
And thanks for all the replies and help I appreciate it!!

Back
Top Bottom