Wish Output level indicator

stink

Experienced
Would be VERY helpful IMHO if there were a bar graph (top, near CPU usage?) to show approximate output level as read from the AxeFXII. Since I primarily use my AxeFxII for recording, directly into Reaper, it would be helpful to see the output level db on the AxeEdit screen. My 2¢

Would be VERY helpful IMHO if there were a bar graph (top, near CPU usage?) to show approximate output level as read from the AxeFXII. Since I primarily use my AxeFxII for recording, directly into Reaper, it would be helpful to see the output level db on the AxeEdit screen. My 2¢

+1 for me also!

does Axe-Edit "know" how much output there is? i thought it was just reading parameters and not real-time audio information?

It passes information when using the tuner, why not pass the information from the output level meter?
AE can only act information the Axe emits, or it can poll.
I don't believe output levels and other system level data is emitted or pollable...

BUT!!!
I've been wrong before.. it's rare, but it does happen.

It would have to be something we can enable/disable same as the tuner in case we want to manage potential latency issues it might contribute to during recording.

Back
Top Bottom