Output 2 silent

don_joe

Experienced
Sorry if this is a repeating question but I wasn't able to find any solutions on a quick search.

I have an Atomic CLR on the output 1 and wanted to connect a pair of additional speakers on the output 2. But there was no sound coming out from output 2. As I've connected the speakers to output 1 to test them, the sound was there.

I've turned the output 2 on the front pannel of my Axe the whole way up and I've checked the output settings in the I/O menu, which seemed to be ok.

Have a missed something? Many thanks in advance for your helpful answers.

Cheers

Output 2 is set by default as an effects send, you need to copy Output 1 to Output 2 if you want the same signal there.

Page 139 of the manual, look under Output 2 Echo, directions are there.

This is how I have mine set up, so I can send the FOH an independent mix (on Output 1) that isn't affected if I change my stage volume from the front panel Output 2 knob.

Last edited:
Output 2 is set by default as an effects send, you need to copy Output 1 to Output 2 if you want the same signal there.

Page 139 of the manual, look under Output 2 Echo, directions are there.

This is how I have mine set up, so I can send the FOH an independent mix (on Output 1) that isn't affected if I change my stage volume from the front panel Output 2 knob.

OK, it seems that I have to check out the manual. Thank you guys.

Do you have any quick description to do it? How to echo the outputs? Thanks.

I/O menu, Audio page, Output 2 Echo, set to Output 1 (My Axe Fx isn't sitting in front of me, but I think that is it)

This will send anything to Output 2 that is currently being sent to Output 1. Note that it will be overridden by the FXL block if there is one in your preset, the FX Loop gets precedence there.

The manual is your friend, I keep a copy on every computer desktop I have. :)

I/O menu, Audio page, Output 2 Echo, set to Output 1 (My Axe Fx isn't sitting in front of me, but I think that is it)

This will send anything to Output 2 that is currently being sent to Output 1. Note that it will be overridden by the FXL block if there is one in your preset, the FX Loop gets precedence there.

The manual is your friend, I keep a copy on every computer desktop I have. :)

Thanks a lot for your quick answer. I'll try that. Not tonight but as soon as I get to it.

Cheers, Rick

Back
Top Bottom