Output 2 level and difference from Output 1 level (on blocks)

GuitarMan86

Power User
Hey all,

Thought there was some mention of this as I was building my board and testing my FM3 setup/preset.

I typically build my AxeIII presets the same and attempted this on the FM3.

My presets usually have Output 1 and Output 2 blocks at the end of my chain respectively. I send Output 1 to FOH and Output 2 is my FRFR stage monitors so I may control my output level and volume. (typical for many of us Im sure)

I see the difference in Output 1 and Ouput 2 meters (Output 2 level is MUCH lower than Output 1) when leveling and was wondering it this was previously mentioned somewhere? (cant find much)
I already set copy Output 1 for Output 2 configuration and bypass the Output 2 block and not seeing this work?

What did I miss? Or, was this something identified and being addressed?

Thanks in advance

One thing you can do is going to the I/O setup menu and increase the level of Out2 by 18dB. Somehow, even than 6 to 9 dB seems to be missing.
I think the Out2 was not directly planned as an FOH output, so the global EQ and boost were added by firmware later on?

Thanks.... That is what I did.

But, bringing the Output up to 18db seems to match where the Output 1 level is set to in the meters. But, still seemed VERY high.

I thought just setting Output 2 to Copy Output 1 would give me the one Output 1 block and copy to Output 2-----> but when I adjust the Output 2 knob I am not getting anything?

I dont usually do it this way on my AxeIII so wanted to see if I missed something posted.

One thing you can do is going to the I/O setup menu and increase the level of Out2 by 18dB. Somehow, even than 6 to 9 dB seems to be missing.
I think the Out2 was not directly planned as an FOH output, so the global EQ and boost were added by firmware later on?

Back
Top Bottom