Output 2 is a copy of Output 1 unless a cord is inserted in the FX Return input.

dbarrow

Wouldn't this make a lot more sense for people using the AX8 for live (its intended purpose)? A friend of mine just bought an AX8 (I have the Axe-FX II L+) and he has to inset an FX Loop block to have the volume control on the unit separately control his monitor wedges volume. Also, he didn't have to insert the FX Loop block (and leave a space for the Y-cord before the final output), there would be another slot for a block

Wouldn't this make a lot more sense for people using the AX8 for live (its intended purpose)? A friend of mine just bought an AX8 (I have the Axe-FX II L+) and he has to inset an FX Loop block to have the volume control on the unit separately control his monitor wedges volume. Also, he didn't have to insert the FX Loop block (and leave a space for the Y-cord before the final output), there would be another slot for a block

No need for an FXL block, the AX8 has the OUT 2 (FX SEND) ECHO function too (manual p. 85)

AX-8 manual page 63:

"Please note that the FX Loop Block must be placed in parallel for use as an Auxiliary Output or input. It only passes signal in series if an outboard device is patched in."

Reactions: Rex
Back
Top Bottom