• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Output 2 Humbuster / Rack Panel

Sidivan

Fractal Fanatic
I'm getting a panel wired up for my rack and I have a question in regards to Output 2 of the Axe FX II. My plan is to use Output 2 to go to an Atomic FRFR powered wedge, which I haven't experimented with (have been using Out 1 L or aux returns, then R to FoH). How should I wire this?

1.) Front of rack panel TS, back to Axe FX as TRS with humbuster wiring. Could I then use a normal TS/mono cable from the rack panel to the atomic?

2.) Wire the rack panel front and back as TS/Mono then use regular TS/Mono cable to Atomic.

3.) Wire the rack as TRS both front and back, then use a humbuster TRS->TS cable.

I'm sure each of these will get sound to the wedge, but since I'm wiring this from scratch, I might as well do it the best way. What would you guys recommend?

Top Bottom