Out Of My Element.

KyleUMF

Inspired

I usually post metal clips on here, but was in a weird mood yesterday so made something else for a change. Messing around with some unique patches I created on the Axe-FX II and also one of the stock presets. Guitar - Ibanez RGD2127Z. Bass recorded with Darkglass B7K with a Music Man Stingray 5. I used Toontrack SD2.0 for drums and EZkeys and a couple random Logic VST's. Any thoughts????

Last edited:
Not bad as a 'wind down' track for the end of an album, it's good to try another genre for a change and of course the sky's the limit.

I like it alot mate.
It made me stop what i was doing, and tbh that dosn't happen often.
Only thought was that it was to short, seem'd to miss something at the end. Hard to explain :)

WOW! Thanks man, that actually means a lot! I was just fooling around with a handfull of notes/patches and such, I think I would like to evolve it into something that would provide more substance and length time wise :) thanks again dude!

Most definitely will! Glad that people actually dig this lil track! Will definitely be working on this, add some more to it soon!! Thanks for all the kind words!

Back
Top Bottom