AFIII Out in the Street - Michael Schenker Solo + Preset

diezel013

Inspired
Today I learned one of my favorite Michael Schenker solos... To me Michael has such a great balance of melody and absolutely ripping licks... This solo is a great example of his playing. He's got great vibrato too... Hope I did it justice. I've attached the preset I made to emulate Michael's sound...
P.S. position the Wah about half way for the classic Schenker mid boost. Cheers!

Attachments

• MICHAEL SCHENKER RIG.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 29
Schenker is my all time guitar hero. Strangers in the Night has to be one of the best live concerts ever recorded. Thanks for the preset and video.
Thanks for checkin’ it out!!! Agreed, Strangers in the Night is iconic! Some of these young bloodz need to put some respect on Schenker’s name haha… This guy is straight up a walking lick library… besides he has written some killer riffs, hooks and melodies too. Cheers!

Today I learned one of my favorite Michael Schenker solos... To me Michael has such a great balance of melody and absolutely ripping licks... This solo is a great example of his playing. He's got great vibrato too... Hope I did it justice. I've attached the preset I made to emulate Michael's sound...
P.S. position the Wah about half way for the classic Schenker mid boost. Cheers!

Cool!

I'm a Schenker fan, too. Saw him play at "die Röhre" in Stuttgart about 15 years ago. Huge talent in a small venue. Saw Zack Wylde (BLS), King's X, and lots of other great bands there.

¡Joer, Diego! I was planning to use this afternoon for checking the new factory presets, but I found this preset at the bank where I was planning to load them, and I have spent all the time playing Armed and Ready, Coast to Coast, Into the Arena... :cool:
Thank you for the preset!

Back
Top Bottom