Out 1 EQ - [fixed] why can't I hear graphic EQ?!

sb-SG

Inspired
Doubtless doing something stupid here but the sliders operating on the graphic eq on both Out 1 and 2 in both Axe Edit (setup Out 1 EQ) and on the device itself don't seem to be adjusting much in the way of eq. If I switch to parametric (on the device) adjustment (on the device) is immediately noticeable and as expected BUT I don't see a parametric display in Axe Edit?
There must be a case of me not seeing something in the manual - if anyone could point out what I am doing wrong it would be appreciated please.
I am not entirely sure but I think the graphic has worked fine in the past so I must have messed something up? Ideas please?!
(Current firmware 13.01)

And just while I am here a massive thanks for the continued development on this beast - it doesn't get better than this.

Last edited:
I use the graphic eq on both out1 and 2 for FOH and my onstage rig. Guess I’ll have to wait to update to enjoy this juicy new firmware
UPDATE couldn’t wait, everything on the eq out is still in its same settings but no difference in the sound....in other words not working. But holy shit does this sound insanely great! The drive update is a game changer!! Awesome job Cliff & Co.!!

Last edited:
With Axe Edit 1.06.09 I see the revised layouts for Outs 1-4 and the option to switch between parametric or graphic EQ but only the parametric controls are functional so the sliders in Graphic don't do anything - yet. Pending fix as kindly acknowledged above.:) 👍

If you absolutely need the global GEQ on 13.01, there is a workaround: Output 1 EQ Type set to OFF turns GEQ on but you have to set the sliders when set to GRAPHIC.

Back
Top Bottom