Our new Progressive Metal/Rock project! [Snippet 6], ML USA DJENT + GGD

Hyper Planet

Power User
Hey dudes here's our sixth snippet off of our new musical project which is called : Blasting The Wine we're making music together with so much passion and love please check my Instagram page for watching the other snippet we will complete the whole snippets to full length songs

I play the guitar [Amin Saffar] my brother Armin plays the bass guitar and last but not least my father plays the Dulcimer

I used ML USA DJENT cab-pack for this music Misha MIX 4 for riffs and MIX 6 for lead and my brother Armin used ML USA BASS for his tone and GGD lite for Drums ;)

So how does it sound to your ears ?

Last edited:
This music is quite beautiful... and what's even more beautiful is making interesting and original, creative music with ones family.... You are truly blessed! Cheers! :cool:

This music is quite beautiful... and what's even more beautiful is making interesting and original, creative music with ones family.... You are truly blessed! Cheers! :cool:

Thanks so much for your nice words! :), check out my Instagram page for watching more snippets of ''Blasting The Wine'' project
Instagram: @aminhyperplanet

Great!! What amp do you use? Do you share preset?

Thank you for your comment!, I used Friedman HBE not V1 or V2, I almost remember settings MV between 4.5 -5 Bass 5.65 -5.76, mid 3.45-3.70, Treb 5.20 -6.15, Bright switch close to 6 presence not more than 7 put a drive pedal before the amp TS808 (Drive at 0 tone between 6-7), but most important thing is IR I used Misha Mix 4 off of ML USA DJENT Pack

Back
Top Bottom