Our Debut E.P: Hair Force One "Hair To The Nation" All AXE II Guitars

The videos are every bit as entertaining too! Let me know if you ever make it south of the border into California.

Something just occurred to me, did you notice a cameo appearance by a certain well respected forum member(made me buy the AxeFx) who has a penchant for felines and great facial expressions? Think it was in one of the latter ones...

Good stuff! Very "Steel Panther" but more serious and you don't need to apologize to your mother and wash your mouth out with soap after the show...lol

Also, love the name................the next EP........................ "To Hair is Human"

Your welcome

I love it! It's like a breath of fresh air! Really awesome.

I would love to see you guys live when you come to California or the Pacific Northwest. Great playing, songwriting and vocals. In the spirit of the 80's, you guys are rad!

If hair metal had been this good, I wouldnt've bagged on it. You know, because, (thrash) METAL.

I only care for the first track, though. The others are definitely b-side. And more heavy metal, which is okay, but they don't fit the first.

Last edited:
I really enjoy this! Reminds me of a mix of White Lion and Firehouse! The mix is well balance! The guitars sounds great! Is it quad tracked? There seems to be a subtle pleasing chorus effect among the guitar mix! I suspect it's in fact some low delay settings or detune effect! Can you share a bit of this guitar mix secrets with amps models you use? Thanks and good job again!

If hair metal had been this good, I wouldnt've bagged on it. METAL.

I only care for the first track, though. The others are definitely b-side. And more heavy metal, which is okay, but they don't fit the first.

All good, and noted. We have a pile of songs(albums worth and more) ready in the wings with drums already done.

The hardest part of this EP and the others was which song(s)were going where, choices, choices..lol

Value your honesty!

Good Schtuff Dude....(That's what she said) Love all the bandmates handles...Kraven Mohrhead, Dick Fitzwell, Rod Gazinya... Read your bio's....some funny stuff there...Can't wait to hear the next schtuff...Cheers

Lol,..yeah we've been having so much fun with this, musically and otherwise.....

Don't think I'm ever going to grow up...that bad?? Haha

Back
Top Bottom