Our awesome new rehearsal/live racks (pics)

blackcom

Inspired
278261_10153025454270193_1981303526_o.jpg

Just HAD to post a pic of our new rigs!
Seems to be a trend with Furman powerconditioner, Line6 G90, AXE-FX and Matrix amp on this forum. I'm playing a Marshall and Randall cab through a GT1600FX, he uses an Engl and Orange cab. We plan on going direct with IR next gig. Sounds awesome when rehearsing! :)

Looks very nice! Soundwise I'm sure it's a bomb with this setup. I like the clean setups.

I hate to go off-topic, but I HAVE to share this pic: it's a couple of bassman's and two Twins at a show my friend did with his band BloYaTop at the Bospop-festival in Weert - NL. (the amps where all on). Don't get me wrong, but this could be a hard one for our beloved Axe... Lol
image.jpg

Reactions: LVC
Sweet is an understatement…
Me like, me like a lot….

How do you find the AxeII into the Matrix and standard cabs ?
Does the sound works for you ?

Awesome setup!

Hey, how much louder are the fans in the 1U version of the Matrix poweramp than in the 2U version?

Looks very nice! Soundwise I'm sure it's a bomb with this setup. I like the clean setups.

I hate to go off-topic, but I HAVE to share this pic: it's a couple of bassman's and two Twins at a show my friend did with his band BloYaTop at the Bospop-festival in Weert - NL. (the amps where all on). Don't get me wrong, but this could be a hard one for our beloved Axe... Lol
View attachment 16659

Love it!!!!!

Good lord that must have sounded glorious!

Awesome setup!

Hey, how much louder are the fans in the 1U version of the Matrix poweramp than in the 2U version?

Just a little but not much. However..if you play shitloud and there are other hot units in the rack heating up the 1u it makes quite some noise.

Very nice. I have been gigging a similar rig for about a year without any issues. I route one line from the G90 to the front of the Axe and the other to the Vocalist Live unit.

What is the vocalist live unit doing?

It's providing compression, reverb and some delay on my vocals. There are some patches where I blend in a harmony voice and the Vocalist uses the guitar input to get the correct key (and Maj vs. Min etc). It works well enough for the club gigs we play.

It's providing compression, reverb and some delay on my vocals. There are some patches where I blend in a harmony voice and the Vocalist uses the guitar input to get the correct key (and Maj vs. Min etc). It works well enough for the club gigs we play.

Hey Ventanaman - I used to have the Vocalist as well - I recently bought a TC Helicon VoiceLive Rack - and oh, my, god, it's amazing, and tons of artist presets as well.....

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Back
Top Bottom