Other hobbies!

In my younger days I was a semi-pro soccerplayer and right now I’m a (part-time) certified legal adviser working for (among others) the Dutch high court. I love kicking balls and working with the law, which is another way of saying that I can’t be trusted with any kind of (power)tool. Some of the pics in this tread are really amazing, I just “discovered” this tread, but I’m glad I did….

I discovered that people can be a problem when you mix hobbies with £$. So now I only enjoy spray painting as a hobby for myself when I fancy doing it.
A before and after example.
This paint refinish was to help a pal to get his bike finished. It was an FJ1200 hard tailed chop which when completed was featured in either 100% Biker magazine or BSH (Back Street Heroes). But I can't recall which one.
But the best thing about this is that zero cash changed hands. £0.00 $0.00.
A friend in need is a friend indeed and all of that.
I am busy doing a re-jig of my home "sheds" workshops and I am looking forward to getting stuck into my own motorcycle builds.
Another week or so and I should be busy once more. I have a busy few months ahead of me!

100_3926.JPG1000278_273435412815960_728580831_n.jpg1510479_273435352815966_186164014_n.jpg1011266_273435432815958_2005216085_n.jpg

I discovered that people can be a problem
The rest of this sentence is unnecessary....

when you mix hobbies with £$. So now I only enjoy spray painting as a hobby for myself when I fancy doing it.
A before and after example.
This paint refinish was to help a pal to get his bike finished. It was an FJ1200 hard tailed chop which when completed was featured in either 100% Biker magazine or BSH (Back Street Heroes). But I can't recall which one.
But the best thing about this is that zero cash changed hands. £0.00 $0.00.
A friend in need is a friend indeed and all of that.
I am busy doing a re-jig of my home "sheds" workshops and I am looking forward to getting stuck into my own motorcycle builds.
Another week or so and I should be busy once more. I have a busy few months ahead of me!

View attachment 124838View attachment 124839View attachment 124841View attachment 124840
Gorgeous work!

I have zero skillz with paint....

As an extra bit to my previous post, I have this, amongst other bikes to build.
This belongs to me, but seeing as I need to have a hip replacement (and I have a bad back) I can't see that I will be riding it. But the fun is in the building.

102_3255(1).jpg

The rest of this sentence is unnecessary....

Gorgeous work!

I have zero skillz with paint....
LOL, Thank you. Having looked at posts on this thread, the community has some very talented folk amongst them! My stuff is OK but not as good as a lot of the things I have seen in some of the previous posts. I think we all have some sort of talent, but other peoples talents do seem to be better than mine! LOL. But thank you for the kind compliment.

Back
Top Bottom