ORS (Fuzzrock) first album released - Axe-FX II all along !

Eldogond

Inspired
Hey there !

It's been ages since I shared anything here :eek:

We just released our first album with my new band ORS.
All the guitars and bass parts were recorded with the Axe-FX II (Quantum 1.00). We just added a Rotosound Fuzz pedal in front of the beast for the heavy fuzzy parts.

The guitar used on 95% of the album is my Mayones Legend, and the bass my Mayones Patriot 5.

The Axe-FX II is a damn crazy beast, especially since the Quantum update. I've been using it since 5 years, and I think I've seen only 1% of it's possibilities.

Hope you will enjoy !

Hey there !

It's been ages since I shared anything here :eek:

We just released our first album with my new band ORS.
All the guitars and bass parts were recorded with the Axe-FX II (Quantum 1.00). We just added a Rotosound Fuzz pedal in front of the beast for the heavy fuzzy parts.

The guitar used on 95% of the album is my Mayones Legend, and the bass my Mayones Patriot 5.

The Axe-FX II is a damn crazy beast, especially since the Quantum update. I've been using it since 5 years, and I think I've seen only 1% of it's possibilities.

Hope you will enjoy !

Giving this a listen right now - some very cool songwriting, and tones so far - I like it! Sounds like some Tool influence, and maybe even Radiohead in parts? Maybe some Alice in Chains too? It's got it's own thing though - awesome!

Love the album artwork too - where is it from?

EDIT: I'm now about 20 min in - I LOVE this! Dude this is killer stuff! Just bought the album from this link

Last edited:
Thanks a lot guys !
And huge thanks for buying it on Bandcamp ! :eek:

I wouldn't put Tool as something I had in mind when I wrote this music, but it's definitely something that is part of my general influences ! Radiohead, absolutly, and Alice In Chains too. Probably mostly coming from the vocals I'd say (I'm not the singer tho :) ).

Artwork is a painting Aria Fawn made for the album (https://www.facebook.com/ShePaintsWithBlood/), amazing piece of art ! Thanks for her :D

Thank you very much Johnny !

BTW, the Rotosound Fuzz is amazing guys, works damn well with the Axe-FX. Doesn't add much noise, and turn your distortion tone into a fuzzy one, pretty damn cool.

Back
Top Bottom