ORNG Cab Pack | IR's based on an Orange 4x12 with UK V30s [ML Sound Lab]

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
Quick link: https://ml-sound-lab.com/products/orng-cab-pack

Here's a clip using Axe-Fx III Friedman 2018 C45 mode with everything at noon:

If you want to ensure that you're always heard and you love to use a lot of gain - you need to try this pack. Apart from your typical UK V30 characteristics this cabinet ensures that your mid-range is always in control of your tone and that the high end has absolutely no nasty frequencies coming through. Having the gain at full on your amp doesn't get out of control but instead just gives you more sustain. Obviously for tight riffing I recommend not doing that. The IR used for the clips is called "APPLES" and there's absolutely no post processing on the track. That's the sound. :)

Read more about it here: https://ml-sound-lab.com/products/orng-cab-pack

Thank you guys - yeah the Orange 4x12 has been on the background of my videos for quite some time now. :) It's also been requested a whole lot so I wanted to get it out. Here's a video I just shot today how awesome every singly IR in this pack sounds, using Axe-Fx III with a Friedman amp sim for the demo:

Tried the cab on a fresh preset with a RV50 and a baritone guitar. Instant gratification! Might be my favourite cab pack yet. APPLES is great, also GRAPEFRUIT.

Tried the cab on a fresh preset with a RV50 and a baritone guitar. Instant gratification! Might be my favourite cab pack yet. APPLES is great, also GRAPEFRUIT.
Thanks so much for the feedback. :) There are a lot of great mixes in there - also most of the single mics sound amazing on their own. This rarely happens.

@ML SOUND LAB Just got this cab pack! Quick question about your cab packs in general - which would you recommend for the Axe-Fx 3, the shorter 200ms IRs in the "Fractal" folder in the pack, or the 500ms IRs in the "48kHz-24bit" folder in the pack?

Hi there - Fractal will use about 170ms of the IR so you should be safe with either. :) The Fractal folder is there mostly for ease of use so people who don't know the khz/bit can just trust that this is the folder they should be using. :)

Hi there - Fractal will use about 170ms of the IR so you should be safe with either. :) The Fractal folder is there mostly for ease of use so people who don't know the khz/bit can just trust that this is the folder they should be using. :)
Just purchased and tried.
Actually this is kinda cheat.
My guitar sound for Friedman ans Soldano is really amazing with these cabs!!!

I bought this pack(and 2 others) because I absolutely love the combination of F2 641(4x12 Citrus 57 B1 ML) and F2 651(4x12 Citrus 121 D1 ML) in the Axe Fx 3. Are these made from the same cabinet that the ORNG Cab Pack is made from? The IRs of the 121 mics in the pack sound very different from the factory 2 IR. Also, can you reveal which combinations of IRs you use to make your mixes?

Back
Top Bottom