Original Tune w/Vocals PATCHES INCLUDED!

brycegoertzen

Experienced
Hello Fractalers, I've been experimenting with style development lately and ended up writing something that sounds like this. Criticism is welcomed and encouraged. I'm the farthest thing from perfect. Hope you enjoy! Patches are included below!
(p.s. I know my face gets a little contorted at times. If I could help it, I would)

The "000" preset is the clean tone I used. There is an acoustic simulator used to accompany it, which may make it sound more "twangy" at times.

The "Lynch" preset is a lead tone that was modified from a tone downloaded from axechange. Unfortunately I don't remember the user who created it initially.

Attachments

• p000547_LYNCH1.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 000.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 35
This really cool, I really like it. What do you use for vocals (recording, interface, etc)?

Thanks very much! I use a Line 6 UX2 that was made in like '06 or '07 for vocals. I know its not the greatest interface, but for vocals it works surprisingly well. I have yet to record vocals through the axe fx :)

Thanks very much! I use a Line 6 UX2 that was made in like '06 or '07 for vocals. I know its not the greatest interface, but for vocals it works surprisingly well. I have yet to record vocals through the axe fx :)

Thank you for the reply. I use the ux 2 and x3 for vocals but can't create a good patch for the life of me. Any advice?

Thank you for the reply. I use the ux 2 and x3 for vocals but can't create a good patch for the life of me. Any advice?

What I found works best is playing with the preamp dials and all with headphones on and testing it against the track. I have had trouble in the past with getting good tones with it for vocals, but its a trial and error thing I think. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom