Original Stuff with Quantum 3.02, Jackson Monarkh SC

Cool, are you endorsed by Jackson now? My first guitar 73 les paul, 2nd ever Jackson soloist all black. Noice.

It sounds great Mark. Well written tune and tone and playing are awesome as always!

Quick question with all that gear behind you. It looks like under your AxeFX, you have a Mesa power supply and I see 4x12 Marshall's on the side of it. Do you often play through the power amp into cabs when you're jamming there? I ask because I often find when sitting in my studio just jamming, I get the most grins going into a power amp and cabs. Recording and Live I am FRFR all day long.

It sounds great Mark. Well written tune and tone and playing are awesome as always!

Quick question with all that gear behind you. It looks like under your AxeFX, you have a Mesa power supply and I see 4x12 Marshall's on the side of it. Do you often play through the power amp into cabs when you're jamming there? I ask because I often find when sitting in my studio just jamming, I get the most grins going into a power amp and cabs. Recording and Live I am FRFR all day long.

I sometimes do play through the Mesa power amp and Marshall cabs, it is a blast. I live in a condo so that doesn't happen much, besides the AxeFx and AX8 sound so good coming out of my MAudio BX's I usually just go that route. Thanks for the kind words

Mark

Back
Top Bottom