Original, Plini influenced riffing

DTS

Experienced
I made a great sounding rhythm tone using the Friedman HBE V1 + ML 4x12 Djent IR. I really enjoy how this combo sounds and feels.

I've been listening a lot Plini lately and I think it shows in this riff idea.

I made a great sounding rhythm tone using the Friedman HBE V1 + ML 4x12 Djent IR. I really enjoy how this combo sounds and feels.

I've been listening a lot Plini lately and I think it shows in this riff idea.

Wow I love the sound you are getting. Are you just using a single cab ? I hear a small stereo effect on the recording when using headphones - how do you achieve that ?

Reactions: DTS
Cool stuff. You drew me in there. I was like ok where is he going with this and then BLAM. Love that djent IR too. Great tone.

Reactions: DTS
Wow I love the sound you are getting. Are you just using a single cab ? I hear a small stereo effect on the recording when using headphones - how do you achieve that ?

Thanks man!
I dualtracked the riff. So there is same riff played two times and hard panned to Left and Right. I also have a slight reverb on the preset as well.

Edit:
I actually use the Enhancer Block at home jamming in 'modern mode'. It gives me that dualtrack tone and it sounds huge. Very nice, cause I play 99% the time using headphones when I'm at home.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom